Bluetooth® adds your media to your drive
Sure, we all know you can make hands-free calls with Bluetooth, but it also gives you quick and easy wireless access to the media on your smartphone. Once you've paired your phone, Pioneer's AVH-270BT DVD receiver will allow you to enjoy music files, streaming music and Internet radio stations, your favorite podcasts, and more. If your smartphone plays it, you can listen to it without having to fumble with aux inputs and cables. And, with most sources, this Pioneer offers touchscreen control over your music too.
If you enjoy your music from other sources, never fear. This receiver covers the bases with CD and DVD playback, an aux input, and iPod® and iPhone® control via USB. And if you want the added attraction of video playback, you can watch DVDs when the parking brake is engaged, or send the video output to optional rear seat screens so your passengers can enjoy their umpteenth viewing of "Frozen" during that long road trip.
Great sound? That's a given with Pioneer
Slap this Pioneer in your dash, and you'll hear the difference in sound quality as soon as you turn the key. The AVH-270BT rocks out with a powerful MOSFET amplifier,and gives you a versatile 5-band equalizer to tame the acoustics in your vehicle. If you're looking for a little more punch, connect an amp or powered sub to the two sets of preamp outputs and kick things up a notch.
Want to keep your steering wheel controls?
In most cars, you'll need an adapter to retain those controls with this car stereo. Connect a few wires, then program the adapter for your particular car and radio, and you'll retain the convenience of your steering wheel controls. You'll see the adapters that work with your vehicle when you add this receiver to your cart.
Bluetooth note: Use of this receiver's Bluetooth features will depend upon your phone's Bluetooth capabilities. Learn more in our article explaining Bluetooth profiles.
iPod/smartphone note: If you're going to use your iPod or smartphone with this receiver, be sure to check "Details" for compatibility information.
- DVD/CD receiver with internal amp (14 watts RMS CEA-2006/50 peak x 4 channels)
- 6.2" touchscreen display
- built-in Bluetooth for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- three selectable illumination colors and blue key color
- fits double-DIN dash openings
- optional remote control
- built-in iPod, iPhone, and iPad control — optional adapter required for viewing video content (see Details tab for info)
- playback and control of music files on compatible Android devices
- plays audio/video content from CDs, DVDs, and USB memory devices (see Details tab for full capabilities)
- 5-band graphic equalizer with 7 preset EQ curves
- high- and low-pass filters
- Advanced Sound Retriever
- digital time alignment
- inputs: rear A/V input, rear USB input, rear-view camera input
- outputs: video output, 4-channel preamp outputs (2-volt front, rear/subwoofer)
- compatible with most factory steering wheel audio controls (adapter required)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- Available in gun metal gray or white
- 2 ohm design
- Compression horn tweeter design
- Water resistant UV coated housing for use in harsh environments
- Adjustable aluminum mounting hardware
- Color: Gun Metal Gray and white
- Woofer Size: 6.5"
- Impedance: 2 Ohms
- RMS: 100W
- Peak: 200W
- Dimensions: 11.07" x 8.26"
- Clamp Fit: 1.75" to 3" tube
Bring out the bass
AudioControl's The Epicenter InDash bass processor will maximize the low-frequency power of your system, whether you listen to bass from a small tube or a multi-woofer competition setup. Simply install this processor between your car's receiver and your amps, and hear what you've been missing.
Processor restores the lowest frequencies
The Epicenter InDash uses the bass enhancement circuitry of AudioControl's legendary "The Epicenter" bass processor to analyze the signal coming from your receiver, restore low bass fundamental tones, and increase your bass response without stressing out your speakers. And you can connect The Epicenter InDash to just about any receiver, thanks to its speaker- and preamp-level inputs.
Simple and effective
One twist of the bass knob, and you'll hear the bottom returning to your music. The Epicenter InDash does a great job of pumping up your digital music files or live recordings, restoring low bass that's been lost to compression or poor recording. Separate parametric, Para-BASS™ controls let you fine tune bass response and allow you to choose the center frequency for the bass maximization circuitry.
SPL meter for competitors
You'll also get an SPL display that uses a built-in microphone to measure the sound pressure level of your system — all the way up to 160 dB. A "Peak Hold" setting allows you to show off your system's maximum bump. The display also monitors your battery voltage, a nice feature if you've been playing music with the engine turned off. A warning light lets you know when interior sound levels exceed 120 dB so you can use ear protection. And you can switch the backlight illumination to either red or blue, to go with your car or mood.
Note: This AudioControl sound processor needs to be wired in line between your receiver and amplifier. Although it can be in line after an equalizer, it must be installed before any crossover.
- in-dash bass processor/SPL meter
- increases bass response from your system
- Para-BASS parametric bass EQ
- speaker- and preamp-level inputs
- SPL meter displays sound pressure level or battery voltage
- built-in microphone
- switchable backlight illumination (red or blue)
- frequency response: 10 to 100,000 Hz
- 6-13/16"W x 1-1/16"H x 5-1/16"D
- weight: 2 pounds
- warranty: 5 years
The square cone of Kicker's S12L74 12" subwoofer is as much as 20 percent larger than 12" round subs — that's why this sub is able to move so much air! Its titanium-deposit cone is housed in a non-resonant aluminum basket for ride-rocking performance. Extreme woofer excursion is guided by the patented Santoprene rubber surround for exceptional accuracy, even at the highest SPL levels.
Dual 4-ohm voil coils can be wired for 2-, 4-, or 8-ohm impedance (with a compatible amp) — whatever fits your needs. Perimeter cooling keep the voice coils cool so this sub can crank without distortion. This L7 sub is designed for use in sealed or vented enclosures — so, whether you like your bass tight with a punch or loose with some boom, the S12L74 has got you covered.
Add Kicker's mean-lookin' grille (optional) and your installation will look as tough as it sounds.
Note: If you are wiring this DVC sub for lower impedance, make sure that your amp is compatible. Most car amplifiers are stable down to 2 ohms in standard mode, or 4 ohms in bridged operation.
Distributes the power where you need it
This sweet-looking Kenwood Excelon X450-4 4-channel amplifier gives "versatility" a whole new meaning. Think of it as two amps in one housing. The first amp serves up 60 watts RMS each to two speakers, while the second amp delivers 100 watts RMS to two others (or 150 watts each to two 2-ohm subs). Here are some possible system configurations that this amp can run:
- Power your front speakers with 60 watts RMS each, and rear-fill speakers with 100 watts each;
- Power a set of component speakers up front with 100 RMS watts each, and the rear-fills with 60 watts each;
- Power your front speakers with 60 watts RMS each, and two subwoofers with up to 150 watts each;
- Power your front speakers with 60 watts RMS each, and a larger subwoofer with 300 watts.
Tuning where you need it
High-pass filters on both amps let you tailor the sound to fit your vehicle and speakers. When you're running a subwoofer, you can adjust a low-pass filter and a bass boost on Amp B to get just the right bass for your vehicle, while optimizing your sub's performance.
The unique fin shape of the extruded aluminum heatsink helps pull heat away from the amp's interior, reducing distortion and extending the amp's life. An intelligent thermal management system continually monitors the temperature and turns on a cooling fan when necessary, saving your music from any interruptions due to overheating.
- 4-channel car amplifier
- Amp A: 60 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (75 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- Amp B: 100 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (150 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- Amp B bridged: 300 watts RMS x 1 at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable bridged, Amp A not bridgable)
- variable high-pass filters on all channels (50-200 Hz, 12 dB/octave)
- variable low-pass filter on B channels (50-200 Hz, 24 dB/octave)
- variable bass boost on B channels (0-18 dB at 40 Hz)
- cooling fan
- preamp inputs
- fuse rating: 40A x 2
- 4-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- 13-5/8"W x 2-3/16"H x 7-3/8"D
Now available in up to 32 inch size. Upgrade to the G2 Premium inserts. The Diablo Elite is our best selling wheel and for good reason. Striking design and 2-level multi piece inserts can be finished in chrome or virtually any custom color. Available in 22, 24, 26, 28, 30 and 32 inch sizes to fit nearly any car, truck or suv.
- 6.2 inch Wide VGA Color LCD Display with LED Backlight
- Touch Panel Control , Variable Key Illumination
- Built -in HD Radio
- HDMI / MHL Connection with Optional Cable
- Bluetooth Built-in (Hands-Free Profile / Audio Profile(A2DP) / aptX / SPP)
Compatible with various internet radio apps such as PANDORA, iHeartRadio and AUPEO. You can also enjoy built-in HD Radio or optional Sirius XM broadcasts.
* Compatible with new SiriusXM SXV300. Enjoy Album Art, SportsFlash™, Traffic & Weather Now™.
Newly designed intuitive GUI for selecting between iPod and Tuner source with pop up menu and EQ key.
Wireless Mirroring Ready
Your smartphone display can be transmitted to your Kenwood receiver wirelessly by connecting the optional KCA-WL100 Miracast dongle.
True Mirroring with HDMI / MHL
Connect your smartphone via HDMI/MHL to mirror its display on your receiver. Operate your smartphone applications with the receiver touch panel.
Boost your music's power
For some people, great music is what makes life worth living. Kicker built their DX125.2 2-channel amp to send 30 watts RMS each to a pair of speakers, so you can feel the musical joy too — all from an amp with a footprint less than the size of a piece of computer paper. You can also switch the amp over to 1-channel mode to run a subwoofer with 125 watts RMS of bass goodness. Use the built-in high- and low-pass filters to tailor the amp's output so your speakers sound their best. A bass boost adds some extra bump to your tunes.
Isolates and eliminates noise
You want lots of power for your speakers, but this Kicker DX amp gives you something extra — clean power. Kicker's FIT™ — Fail-Safe Integration Technology — rejects noise from alternators, audio/video gear, and other car electronics for crisp, clean operation, and accepts a wide range of signals so you can hook up the DX125.2 to almost any stereo.
- 2-channel car amplifier
- 30 watts RMS x 2 at 4 ohms (60 watts RMS x 2 at 2 ohms)
- 125 watts RMS x 1 bridged at 4 ohms (4-ohm stable in bridged mode)
- CEA-2006 compliant
- selectable low-pass filter (80 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- selectable high-pass filter (100 Hz, 18 dB/octave)
- selectable bass boost (0, 9 dB at 40 Hz)
- Class AB amp technology
- differential-balanced inputs eliminate noise from your vehicle's electrical system
- preamp and speaker-level inputs (speaker-level input requires an optional adapter)
- 8-gauge power and ground leads recommended — wiring and hardware not included with amplifier
- fuse rating: 15A x 1
- 8-3/8"W x 2-1/4"H x 8-5/16"D